Thinking of dropping your employer-sponsored health insurance?
5 Reasons To Keep Your Health Plan:
- If you don't offer coverage to your employees, they still have to buy health insurance prior to January 1, 2014 if they want to avoid any tax penalties. THIS INCLUDES TOP MANAGEMENT.
- If you don't offer coverage, your #1 competitor might. This will create a hiring edge for your competition.
- The premium you pay to a health insurance company (or administration plus claims if self-funded) on behalf of your employees is fully tax deductible to your organization.
- Providing health coverage will keep employee morale high and can result in higher productivity.
- You don't want to lose one of your key employees, do you???